Ads

Sunday, October 19, 2014

SimLau Isles - Filled In :)

One request that I get a lot is a world that is like Isla Pardiso only - of course without all of the glitches and lagging!  Awhile ago I updated SimLau Isles for Island Paradise and getting into it reminded me of how pretty it was and of the vision I had for this world.  I had started renovating it and filling it in and then forgot about it... and then started again.  I basically started over so I could have new lot sizes and make the scenery more lush, as well as add that light blue to the water to give that tropical feel.  Here is what I have completed thus far...

Front view of the city island, these lots are all completed and filled in and not just the shell.  

View of the city with Oahu Hills in the background.

The hospital on the residential island 

The two docks that are on the back of the city island.

Another view from the sea.

And again.

Two modern houses that are on the city island - they are not furnished yet.

The Maui Boardwalk on the Oahu Hills island.... groceries and books and spa.

Two community lots on the Maui Boardwalk - not furnished yet.


15 comments:

  1. Very nice! Your work is really amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome as always! I can't wait to get in there with my Sims!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it!!!!...can u also post pics of your new world that is a cross between Evansdale and Anne Arbor?

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this love your worlds thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!! Which EPs will be required to play this world?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always do such beautiful work. I am so excited! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning! Man I cannot wait to use this world! I have been dying for a world that is similar to Island Paradiso but without the lag. Your worlds hardly ever cause lag and are so nice looking. Great job so far!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my god, I've been looking for a world like this since FOREVER, I hope it will be done soon, I'm SO EXCITED to play in this world

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutly fantastic. Take your time, this looks so good. Just wow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice I'm so glad you're still working on worlds for the Sims 3. I love your worlds and they run so well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is this still ongoing? i'd like to try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I can't wait to have it in my game ! I just love this city empty, but I think furnished is better !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't wait for this! :D Please add a lot of IP plants!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really love your worlds and this world has me so excited! I would love if you could update us! I would imagine this could be the most epic world yet when all finished. I love the look of it all can't imagine how great it will be. My favorite world is Evansdale. It's everything you could want and I love lush tropical like worlds! Update us! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete